Internet Data Exchange, known as “IDX,” gives you access on my website to any of over 18,000 listings in a 17 county area of North Carolina, whether it the listing is mine or that of another Realtor. I can help you with any of the properties you find in the Raleigh Cary area.
I call my IDX Search page “No Hassle Property Search.”
Some points on how to enjoy using it and how to have the most productive search experience:
1. You never need to register to search, with no limits on searching. Use it! “Drive it like you stole it.”
2. “No Hassle” means I won’t bother you while you are searching homes. If you need more information on a property and don’t have an agent, Contact Me. You can register if you want to save home listings, or receive emailed updates. But, I will still not bother you unless you contact me. And before you contact any agent, to work as a buyers agent or a listing agent, you should be familiar with Working With Real Estate Agents from the North Carolina Real Estate Commission.
3. My “Advanced Search” options are unmatched in the Triangle area. There are tons of options available, including first floor master bedrooms, granite counters, stainless appliances, laundry room floor, and even items like “permanent attic stairs” or “No HOA Dues.” You can use very specific items to get very specific search results.
4. The IDX information is not 100% consistent, as thousands of listing agents often have their own interpretations when inputting property data. If you try to get too specific, you will probably miss some homes.
For example, some listing agents do not include the garage in the listing. When you specify “garage,” you will miss some properties.
Should you search for 3 bedrooms + a bonus room, or 4 bedrooms? The same home may be listed either way, and again, you can miss out. Usually I just search for 3 bedrooms and toss out the ones that do not have a bonus room.
My Suggestion? Cast a wide search net for maximum results and toss out homes you don’t want to see.
5. You can use “No Hassle Property Search” to look for Single Family Residential Sales, Residential Rentals, Lots and Land, Multi-Family Residential, and Commercial Listings. I specialize in Residential Sales, Lots and Land, and smaller Multi-Family sales and work either as a listing agent or a buyers’ agent.
6. Can’t see what you want? Other Questions? Contact me!
Again, here is the Link to my Basic No Hassle Property Search.
Or Scan the QR Code Below with your smartphone to bookmark the search and take it with you.